1. History of the Screenplay (Description of the plot).
2. Main title (Left or Center or Right).
3. Margin (1.5).
4. Record: Name of the author or authors (for example: Written by …).
5. Place and year of publication or launch, copyright.
6. Font: Courier 12.
7. We start the description of the actions performed by the characters on a new line, without any changes in the margins.
8. Titles, character names in capital letters (In the middle).
9. Dialogues (In the middle, indented to the left).
The following is a visual example of a screenplay:
We wish you successful work in creating the film script.